Friday, November 21, 2008

It's all happening...






















Sooo.... after the longest week ever, I have some exciting pics to post. I stopped by my house today and it is really a house! I have sod, and a fence, and landscaping, and cabinets, and paint, and granite, and tile, and appliances (even though they are not installed yet). Only 2 weeks to go! Yippee!
There are also a couple of pics of my new funiture. I did NOT pay $287 for the chair at Hanks FYI... I am a bargain shopper. I am getting a few pieces from Cajun Brothers Furniture in Conway. They can order all kinds of stuff (Ashley's, Riverside, etc) at a huge discount. http://www.cajunbrothersfurniture.com/

It's all happening.

Oh, I am also brunette now. Pics to come shortly.


T

1 comment:

Emily! said...

T it looks great! I can't believe only 2 weeks away! Have a good thanksgiving and i'll call you Friday when I get back in town to talk about Saturday.

Em